On the anniversary of 9/11, an Italian-produced documentary called ZERO, investigating the tragedy, is opening in Russia. The authors believe that the U.S. official version of events surrounding the attacks can't be true. U.S. networks have rejected the film.
- Why didn't jets intercept the airliners since they had numerous warnings of terrorist attacks?
- Why did Ashcroft stop flying commercial airlines, citing an unidentified "threat" in July 2001?
- Why did FEMA lie about their presence in New York on 9/11?
- Why didn't the Secret Service hustle Dubya out of the classroom?
- Why did George H.W. Bush meet bin Laden's brother on 9/11?
- Why did passengers or crew members on three of the flights all use the term boxcutters?
- Where are the flight recorders?
- Why were the FISA warrants discontinued?
- How did Bush see the first plane crash on live camera?
- Why was security meeting scheduled for 9/11 cancelled by WTC management on 9/10?
- How did they come up with the "culprits" so quickly?
- How did they find the terrorist's cars at the airports so quickly?
- Why did Shrub dissolve the Bin Laden Task Force?
- Why the strange pattern of debris from Flight 93?
- How extensive was the relationship between the Taliban, the ISI and the CIA?
- What exactly was the role of Henry Kissinger at UNOCAL?
- When was it decided to cancel building a pipeline from Turkmenistan through Afghanistan to Pakistan?
- Why did the FBI in 1996 close the files to investigate Osama bin Laden's relatives in Washington?
- Why did .Bush stop inquiries into terrorist connections of the Bin Laden family in early 2001?
- Who made the decision to have John O'Neill stop investigating Al-qeada accounts?
Seven years after the Sept. 11 attacks, there is no consensus outside the United States that Islamist militants from al Qaeda were responsible, according to an international poll published Wednesday.
The survey of 16,063 people in 17 nations found majorities in only nine countries believe al Qaeda was behind the attacks on New York and Washington that killed about 3,000 people in 2001.
In an embarrassment to the French President, and with just two days to go before the seventh anniversary of the deadly terrorist strikes, Jean-Marie Bigard - a member of Mr Sarkozy's inner circle of showbiz friends - said the official version was a "lie".
"We are now absolutely certain that these two planes - the one that supposedly fell into a forest (flight 93 in Pennsylvania) and onto the Pentagon don't exist... those planes are still flying.
Italian film-maker Giulietto Chiesa, who was in Berlin for a screening of his documentary which questions the official US version of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, has called for an international tribunal to probe events.
Federal Aviation Administration controllers, US Air Force pilots, military commanders and physicists also appear in the critical documentary, which the director hopes will create "political awareness" of the "faulty" official investigation into the events by the 9/11 Commission.
"Some of the individuals appearing in the film are former FBI and CIA agents, people who have in a sense taken a very big risk in speaking out. I am very grateful to them because they have done a big job," said Chiesa.
There are some clear tell-tale dynamics among the American people that I believe go a long way towards explaining why the American people have not taken to the streets to round up the members of the Bush administration, most notably the Cheney/PNAC cabal, and burn them alive for their roles in the events of 9/11. What I mean by this is that the officially acknowledged body of evidence so convincingly incriminates insiders that I can not imagine the American people taking out their anger on the real culprits.
Think about the rage you felt towards al Qaida and the Taliban when you were told that they were the people responsible for 9/11. Well, just imagine the rage you would feel when you realize that the evidence actual points more directly to a sitting American vice president and his comrades in the Department of Defense and in the Defense Policy Board. I know how I feel and I assume, maybe naively, that I am not alone.
Back to point of this article. Let me point out a few interesting dynamics and personality types that I have observed when it comes to the American people and their attitudes towards the official body of evidence as it pertains to 9/11 culpability.
Page 60 of 71