TV News LIES

Monday, Dec 18th

Last update05:20:13 AM GMT

You are here News Editorials Alex Baer: 70 Million Psychopaths and Other Delights

Alex Baer: 70 Million Psychopaths and Other Delights

E-mail Print PDF

PsychopathsIt's an old story, one that keeps poking back into view this election cycle:  How to reach people with your particular message?  Most of the time, we're stuck in our own channels and ruts, either stuck preaching to the choir or unable to usher new people into the tent.

This trend of stuck messaging, to pick a phrase, is clearly present in politics today,  with each so-called "side" aghast at the clearly observable insanity of their opposites, everyone's listening skills turned off at the source.

Two camps have been routinely described by the Occupy movement:  the elite 1%, and all the rest of us rabble in the remaining 99%.  As it turns out in real life, 1% of the population are also likely psychopaths.

Many psychopaths are within that 1% elite, and some are not.  These are not necessarily violent or criminal people, simply those whose brains show little if any stress or concern while observing others coming to harm.

With 7-billion-plus people spinning around with us on this fine planet, that leaves more than 70 million psychopaths to contend with.

(Sidebar:  And yes, it may sometimes seem that all 70 million are planning to vote the straight Psycho-Teabag ticket in this country, but it's not so.  If it's of any comfort, only the psychopaths in our own country can actually vote here.)

More...


Most Recent Related Stories...


NY Daily News: Donald Trump is a madman

Trump is a madman: NY Daily News editorial After his latest spasm of deranged tweets, only those completely under his spell can deny what...

You Only Believe the Official 9/11 Story Because You Don't Know the Official 9/11 Story

9/11 - you don't know the official story of 9/11I don't believe the official story of 9/11 because I know the official story of 9/11!During...

Bill Press: Kelly sells his soul

Bill Press: Kelly sells his soulIt  happens so often we should be used to it by now. We build people up....

Maybe Trump is a kind of cry for help from the Earth, a human flare

Maybe Trump is a call for help from the EarthSo are we heading for a Mad Max-style future? I don’t think so. After having lived...
 
America's # 1 Enemy
Tee Shirt
& Help Support TvNewsLIES.org!
TVNL Tee Shirt
 
TVNL TOTE BAG
Conserve our Planet
& Help Support TvNewsLIES.org!
 
Get your 9/11 & Media
Deception Dollars
& Help Support TvNewsLIES.org!
 
The Loaded Deck
The First & the Best!
The Media & Bush Admin Exposed!