- Palin Said "Hang 'Em Up" When Asked About the Death Penalty.
- Palin wrote a Letter to the Editor saying only, "San Francisco judges forbidding our Pledge of Allegiance? They will take the phrase 'under God' away from me when my cold, dead lips can no longer utter those words. God bless America."
- Palin Presided Over a Wedding at a Walmart.
- Palin Delivered "Non-Answers" On Expanding Health Care Coverage and Walmart.
- USED PUBLIC FUNDS FOR POLITICAL GAIN
- Stambaugh Sued for Gender Discrimination After Palin Said She Was Intimidated by His Size.
- Palin Went to See Ivana Trump at Costco, Saying Alaska was So Desperate for "Any Semblance of Glamour and Culture".
- Palin Explained that She Couldn't Run for Senate Because Then She Couldn't Be the "Team Mom."
- Palin Exaggerated Work Experience for Mayoral Campaign.
- Frontiersman Editorial Said Palin Made Statements That Were "Patently Untrue," Said She Had Shown "Unrepentant Backpedaling and Incessant Whining."
- Palin Doesn't Grasp the Truth. A Frontiersman editorial wrote, "Mayor Palin fails to have a firm grasp of something very simple: the truth."
Sunday, Dec 21st
Last update01:55:24 AM GMT