Israeli police on Friday said it was too soon to charge several Jewish settlers it arrested a day earlier in connection to a July arson attack in the occupied West Bank that killed a Palestinian toddler and his parents, and left another child severely burned.
The slow pace of the investigation into the attack on the Dawabsheh family home in Duma, located about 15 miles southeast of Nablus, has drawn criticism from Palestinians who charge Israeli authorities are dragging their feet.
“My message to the Israeli government is clear, which is not only to arrest settlers but to prevent any settlers assaulting Palestinians and entering Palestinian villages and towns,” Hussein Dawabsheh, the father of victim Riham Dawabsheh, told Maan News Agency.
In addition to Riham, her husband Saad and 18-month-old son Ali were also killed in the blaze. Another son, 4-year-old Ahmad, was orphaned and is being treated in an Israeli hospital for injuries.
“It would not be enough even if they were sentenced to death,” said Dawabsheh. “I would not be satisfied by any sentence as nothing will bring back the family that I lost.”
TVNL Comment: Okay, then how about using the 'collective punishment' action that Israel uses against Palestinians all the time? Bulldoze all the home of the half million settlers on stolen Palestinian land? Sounds fair? Just asking.



The office of the prosecutor of the International Criminal Court last month filed a secret arrest...
The presence of two secret Israeli bases in Iraq may have led to the death of...
President Volodymyr Zelensky said Ukrainian long-range strikes have sharply reduced Russian oil refining in recent months,...
The Security Service of Ukraine (SBU), in tandem with the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU), has...





























