A small medical facility run by Doctors Without Borders in the northern Yemeni province of Saada was destroyed by two airstrikes but there were no casualties, the aid group's chief in Yemen said Tuesday.
The first strike came around 11 p.m. on Monday and hit a building housing the facility's administration offices, according to Hassan Boucenine, who spoke to The Associated Press by telephone from the southern port city of Aden.
No one was inside at the time, he said, adding that by the time a second strike targeted the main nearby building about 10 minutes later, its occupants — some 12 staff and patients — had been evacuated.



Palestinian sources reported that groups of settlers gathered at the entrance of Deir Jarir, east of...
A massive fire tore through a high-rise housing complex in Hong Kong on Wednesday into Friday,...
On 10 October, following two years of Israeli genocide that have turned Gaza into the new...
Former Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte will remain in detention at the International Criminal Court after appeals...





























