Minnesota law enforcement authorities have said the FBI is refusing to share any evidence on its investigation into the death of Alex Pretti, the man killed by federal immigration authorities in late January.
Pretti was shot on 24 January by Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officials in Minneapolis during the Trump administration’s surge of immigration enforcement operations in the city. His killing came just two weeks after an immigration official shot and killed Renee Good and 10 days after the shooting of Julio C Sosa-Celis.
On Monday, Minnesota’s bureau of criminal apprehension (BCA), a state-level criminal investigative law enforcement agency, said the FBI had formally notified it that it would not share any information or evidence related to Pretti’s shooting.
The Minnesota governor, Tim Walz, has demanded an “impartial” investigation into the shootings in Minneapolis.
“Trump’s left hand cannot investigate his right hand,” he said on Monday in response to the FBI’s refusal to share evidence. “The families of the deceased deserve better.”



At least a half-dozen top officials in the current Trump administration have connections to Jeffrey Epstein,...
Last week, we learned of the decision of the Texas A&M University board of regents to...
Former President Barack Obama said in a Feb. 14 interview that a video President Donald...





























