The United States has criticised its allies for failing to stop a Gaza-bound aid flotilla that was raided and seized by Israeli naval forces earlier this week.
US Department of State spokesperson Tommy Pigott on Thursday described the flotilla as a “baseless, counterproductive stunt”.
He said Washington expects allies to "take decisive action", including denying port access, docking, departure and refuelling to vessels involved in the mission.
"This flotilla circumvents mechanisms designed to ensure humanitarian assistance is received by civilians," Pigott said in a statement.
"The United States will explore using available tools to impose consequences on those who provide support to this pro-Hamas flotilla and supports our allies’ legal actions against."
TV News LIES
Establishment News Media...
There is blood on your hands!
1/2 the Story = 1 Complete Lie.
Learn How the Broadcast News
Media Deceive You!
Click Here!
Read The News That "They"
Don't Want You to Notice!
Click Here!
Explore Our Special Coverage
of the Events of 9/11/2001
Click Here!
Friday, May 22nd
Last update08:31:53 AM GMT
Headlines



A group of some of the world's leading aid organisations on Thursday said US President Donald...
Two activists seized by Israeli forces in international waters while en route to deliver humanitarian aid...





























